Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You Guys Suck

Ok, either you guys just suck or no one is reading my blog. I thought I'd have copious replies about what a great idea an online blogger WW club would be, and all I got was one response, basically saying I was crazy for trying to start this right before the holidays.
Fine. I'll do it alone.
In other news, I had a day off today and again, I got an amazing amount of stuff done. Haircut, exchange cell phone, vaccinate horses, Starbucks for coffee. Of course, nothing got done at home. Oh well.
Tonight is pumpkin carving. Keep checking back for pics of that. I'm keeping this post short today. Remember to look back tomorrow for my next brilliant WFMW tip!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We do suck. We are fat and happy. We are planning on eating your share of dessert while you diet.

Why not make a bloggy WW club your WFMW and see if you get a better response? Now, move over, you're blocking the Halloween candy!

Love,
Amy