Thursday, October 11, 2007

"Two" Cute

Well, we survived Jade's 2nd birthday party without a hitch. This year we decided to go with only inviting family, since I am still recovering from the chaos that ensued when we invited the whole neighborhood for Vincent's 2nd birthday. It was nice... we grilled out, had a decent meal and a damn good cake, and opened gifts for a few minutes, not hours. Maybe next year we'll look into having friends attend. Until then, I highly recommend the "family only" 2nd birthday party. Not that we're doing it again, anyway. I included a few pictures for those who continue to complain about how they never get to see pictures because of digital photography.
I think we are going to be investing in a new bedroom set for the scooter bug with some of the money she got. We planned on doing bonds, but we really need a bed, dresser, nightstand, mattress, etc. That stuff is expensive, when you add in all the pieces and the bedding and stuff. We'll see, I guess.

In other news. I did my first non-family photo shoot yesterday. The pictures turned out really good, if I say so myself. You can check them out in the "weddings and engagements" tab at my website (for those of you who haven't bookmarked it yet). All right. I've got other stuff to do as I take advantage of my day off... have I mentioned what a brilliant idea that was?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Jade!!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures look very professional. THe music was great too, I LOVE Every Breath You Take!!