Friday, October 19, 2007

Cheap Wine

I'm sitting here waiting for pictures to download from my most recent photo shoot. I took senior photos for my neighbor. We shot for almost 4 hours, and I took over 425 pictures. I have never experienced this before, but my "off" eye actually got fatigued. From looking thorough the camera with one eye closed. It was the weirdest thing ever. When I was done shooting a particular set, it felt like I had two different heads, and that my eyes weren't working together. Bizarre, but I'm better now.
One has to appreciate, however, taking so many damn pictures that your bodily functions and senses can't keep up. Impressive. I'll post some of my most recent work on my website, so be sure to check it out (if you care) and leave comments here if you want. I really appreciate critiques, but only if they're good :) Just kidding.
We are going to Indy this weekend. Brian's fireworks supplier is having a big annual barbeque and fireworks show for all of his customers Saturday night, so we're going to eat and see stuff get blown up. It'll be a regular pyro-fest. Not your ordinary fireworks show. Because everyone there will be obsessed with the stuff, like my husband is. That's fine with me though, I'll get to take more pictures.
We are also going to stop by Trader Joes to get another case of Two Buck Chuck (Charles Shaw Chardonnay). If you've never tasted it before, I highly recommend it. Wine Spectator rated it like a crazy 98 points or something (right up there with the $100 California wines) and the shit is mass produced and only costs like $2.99/bottle. That's what I call a bargain. Bottoms up!!

No comments: