Thursday, October 18, 2007

I guess I just suck...

My friend Amy tagged me, which means, according to the rules, I must abide and come up with 7 random things about me that won't embarrass me or get me fired. The only problem is that I don't know 7 other bloggers to attack, except for my attacker, so I will have to break rule 3 and 4 right off the bat. Sorry, like I said, I guess I just suck...

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

So here goes, 7 useless tidbits of information about me...
1. I am often referred to at work as "homes" and "dude", and I am perfectly ok with this.
2. I played polo (yes, on a horse) intercollegiately.
3. I have never seen Star Wars... any of them... in their entirety.
4. My husband calls our daughter "scooter"... unknownst to him, this was my nickname for many years in high school.
5. I am absolutely terrified at the thought of going scuba diving.
6. I still sleep with a security blanket that I've had since I was a baby.
7. I could eat plain cheeseburgers from McDonalds for every meal, every day.

Ok, so there it is...
That wasn't so bad...

1 comment:

Amy said...

You do not suck. Clearly you have more of a life than I do. I spend way too much time on the 'net reading blogs...

Love,
Amy