Friday, November 16, 2007

Weigh in Friday

It's officially weigh in Friday. This post is a little late in the day, but not for any reason other than the fact that I have been stupid busy until now.
I lost another 2 pounds this week. So far my grand total, including todays pounds is 8. It's pretty cool because I can actually feel the difference in how my clothes fit and in how I look. Yay. That's motivation right there - I get new clothes!!!
Right now (just in case you were wondering) I can take just about every pair of jeans I own off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. Get your minds out of the gutter - I only know this because I tried.
So I'm happy. I didn't really discover any new major breakthroughs with low point meals or foods, I've kinda just been eating the same things that I have been for a few weeks, and it seems to be working. Pretty soon I'm going to have to decrease my points allowance because I'm getting close to the cut off for 20 points per day. Until then, things seem to be working, and I feel great!
Remember... anyone who wants to join me is more than welcome!!!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Great Job darling.....keep it up....proud of you!! :)