Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WARNING: THIS IS NOT PRETTY

For all of my co-workers, and anyone else who is sensitive, read (and look) no further. I know you were all anxiously awaiting that "fat picture" I promised you all about a week ago. So here it is, in its raw format, untouched.

Believe me, this is VERY difficult for me to do. I am not proud of how I look right now, and I know I need to do some work. That is why I'm posting. I've been told over and over that I carry my weight well... I think that's not entirely true. I think I HIDE my weight well. As you can tell from the following picture, I don't carry it so well after all.

I am glad I'm doing this, though. I plan on posting again when I hit my target, whenever that might be. WW is going well for me. I am learning what 22 points a day feels like, and am able to plan and ration my meals to include snacks and an occasional treat, too.

Sorry if I've offended any of you... this is more for ME to keep me honest. I need to have that feeling that I've exposed myself (well not entirely, at least not yet... just kidding) to the world or whomever cares to read on... I need to know that someone is watching.

I can do the right thing when no one's watching, yeah, but it's a whole lot easier when someone is...

No comments: