Friday, November 9, 2007

Weigh in Friday


Well, this week wasn't quite as impressive as last, but I lost one more pound this week. I'm now down to 159!! I followed the plan to the tee this week, so I am not disappointed with my loss- I think I'm going to try and drink more water (I haven't been drinking my full 4 bottles/day). Maybe that will help. I imagine if I work out a little, too, that will help boost my metabolism. We'll see. I just am not in the mood lately to move a whole lot more than I do on a normal basis.

Also, I have found a host of 1 point foods that I'll be posting... I've even found a few that are 0 points!

The first one that I'm totally excited about are these Hostess Cupcakes. What could be better than a creme filled cupcake (3 of them at that!) for only one point? You can eat one now, one later, and one even later and cure a serious chocolate craving for the day!!!

I guess my theme for today is chocolate, because these and these are only one point, too, and totally help me when I JUST NEED SOME CHOCOLATE!

No comments: