Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, this post really has nothing to do with Thanksgiving. I hope you have a good one and get stuffed... that's all I have to say about that...
I got a new backdrop for my photo adventures. I thought I'd try it out in the absence of studio lighting, just to see what would happen, ya know, in my hallway studio. Anyway, I needed some models, so I subjected my loving family to the tortures of portrait sitting. You can see they were less than enthused...

But they soon realized that they'd better cooperate or they'd be there all day...

So they did, and I got this one... I thought it was great, capturing the beauty of staying in your PJ's till noon on Thanksgiving morning.

In other news, we took some pics of the horses as we begin our construction of this years multi photo Christmas card. This was just an extra, and I messed with it a little, I just thought it was a really nice shot...

No comments: