Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bear with me - I'm new to this

Ok, I got turned on to this whole "blog" idea from a good friend's "blog." I will be astonished if anyone actually looks at this, but I guess the whole idea is kind of fun, and a little more technologically advanced than I ever imagined I would be.

I'll try to post at least somewhat regularly, but learning from the title of my "blog", untrained monkeys, I guess my crazy life may prohibit daily postings.

I'll try to post photos as they apply to whatever I am complaining about... again, this may just be a silly attempt by me to seem more responsible than I actually am.

My hubby and I are going camping this weekend, and the kids are staying with Grandma and PaPa. Yay! Of course, we are taking the two horses, who at times (but not always) can be more unruly than the children. We'll see how that works, and I'll let you know when we get back. I've spent all day packing not only for two adults but for two 1,000# plus animals who get very cranky when they don't get fed. I'm exhaused... I thought this was supposed to be vacation.

Ok, so I need to go finish packing, then pack the truck, then double check everything to make sure when we set out for the great outdoors, that we don't find ourselves in a predicament sans toilet paper, or food, or clothes...

Maybe I need to make a list first.

I promise this will get more interesting. I just wanted to try my hand at this and see if anyone actually cares.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I get to be your first comment!

Welcome to blogging! Have a great time on your camping trip. I hope you have wonderful weather. It looks kind of stormy here today. ~Amy

The Schnicks said...

Hope you have a nice time on your trip. Although, a five star hotle is much nicer than a tent.

Brian

Unknown said...

Hey Jen-
I enjoyed reading your new blog- it's really creative! Have fun on your camping trip!! Hope you have great weather too. I look forward to seeing you soon!!
♥Emily

Sis said...

Hi, Hanifa,

We should do a family web page, too. I've seen a few and they're a nice way to keep up with each other.

You start it, ok? :)

Have fun camping. Hugs to the kids...