Thursday, June 26, 2008

Three Is Good

I have been really busy with my photography the past month or so. I've had a lot of inquiries into weddings, and have met with several couples over the past two or so weeks. I have already booked 3 weddings for next year.

I am so stoked. Nothing like getting paid to do a hobby that you love. For me, it's relaxing, interesting, and it allows me to express my somewhat repressed creative side. Plus, I am getting all kinds of cool new equipment and not breaking my bank account paying for it.


Speaking of breaking the bank account... Brian bought a golf cart yesterday. It's electric, so at least we won't be putting gas in it all summer. I guess its an '03, white, with a canopy, a rear seat, and chrome wheels. He said something about getting it custom painted with Purdue colors/logos and stuff. A lot of people in our neighborhood have them and ride them around (illegally, but oh well) in the summer and stuff. It'll be good, too, if we go camping or something we can stick it on the trailer and take it with for trips to the showers or even through the campground and stuff.


I think it will be fun, and I'm sure the kids will love it. And, yes, I am aware of the injuries that kids can/do get from these things...


I still say that till we get a backyard pool, nothing we do will be THAT dangerous. And if we're aware that it's potentially dangerous and attentive to that fact, we have an advantage too.


So no statistics please. We already paid for it... by the way, the one in the pic us just like the one we're getting. I don't think ours has two tone seats though. I haven't seen it yet - it's still in the custom wheel shop I guess...

No comments: