Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm Home

I'm home now, with my Vicodin and bedside table. I feel pretty good. As a matter of fact, back in April when I had my flare up and the discogram and all that stuff, I'd say I was probably at least 2x more uncomfortable than I am now. I just have to remember all of my "body mechanics" and not to twist this way or that, SPLINT WHEN YOU COUGH (that's a big one), and stuff like that.
I'm glad to be home. According to the latest reports, the kids are having a blast in Arizona. Apparently they were the little two bit wonders of entertainment at the airport (their flight/s were delayed for about 5 hours - so they got to know their travelmates pretty well) and kept everyone laughing.
I miss them, but I have to admit it's pretty nice knowing that they're having fun while I'm in the early stages of this getting better thing.
I'll update more later.
Call me if you'd like. I'm really not all that busy...

No comments: