Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My New Family


I've been working all day on a video photo slideshow for a mother of a girl whose wedding I signed a few weeks ago. She provided me with about 100 pictures and asked if I could turn them into something they could play at her parent's 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Of course, exactly zero of the pictures were digital so I had to scan each and every one of them in order to begin the slideshow. The weird thing about it is that all the people in the pictures are total strangers to me. Strange, though, that after you scan 100 pictures of strangers, you feel like you know the people. Especially since long ago it seems people wrote the dates and names of the people in the pictures on the backs. I was going through the pics and on pic 39, I was like, oh look, Carol and Mike had twins - I wonder if they're identical!!

How weird is that?

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are so funny...

Tag!

http://prettybabies.blogspot.com/2008/06/5-things-meme.html