Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weight In Friday, er, Saturday

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so I'll give you yesterdays information today. Yeah.
I indicated on a previouse post that I was re-initiating Weight Watchers and was going to begin posting my weigh ins again online. It must have worked, because I lost 3 more pounds this week, just by paying attention. So I'm back down to 141, which is where I was before my little "vacation."

I'm sure I'll blow that entirely today, though, because as I write I have exactly 10.5 pounds of corned beef brisket cooking in 3 differenct crock pots upstairs. I'm planning on serving this with roasted red potatoes, cheddar bread, and two different types of dessert (grasshopper parfaits -how Irish - and carmel apple cheesecake). Yum.

I'm actually downstairs in the basement and I can smell it cooking from upstairs. I just love making my house smell like cabbage for a week...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Looking fine sweetheart....great job!

Love,
Brian