Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Terrible Twos - All In One Day

I used to boast about how non-terrible twoish my two year old is/was. That was until today. I think in exactly one 24 hour period, she managed to make up for 2.5 years of badness. She's got this thing lately where she just refused to do __________ (fill in the blank). Most of the times it's:
1) eat
2) clean up
3) stop throwing things
today, well, it was
4) everything

It was just a crummy behavioral day from the word go, and it seemed to just go from bad to worse... oh yeah, this could be why...
5) nap
and yesterday it was
6) nap

I'm not so sure it has to do with the disappearance of the buh-buh. She honestly hasn't even asked for it. She's just been BAD.

Anyway. That's all I have to say about that. Someone better call the Easter Bunny and tell him that she's good most of the time. Otherwise, after today's episode(s), I'm sure the Easter Bunny and Santa both are wanting to stay far, far away. One redeming factor, I suppose, was that Vincent was good. He was probably just so damn confused to see Jade being rotten, he just felt he should stand by and watch the show.

Well, I'm going to go put peroxide on my finger from where I got bit (yeah, no kidding!) and polish off the red wine...

Happy Easter. :/

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sorry Jade is being a pill. What have you tried?

I've heard that three is the new two. :(

Love,
Amy