Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally She Got Some Christmas Pictures Up!!!

Alas, the much anticipated Christmas post. I think only now, January 2nd, I am organized enough to actually sit down and dedicate some time to my blog. It's pretty bad when you only have back to back Friday posts, and that was only because the weigh in post is easy... Here are some cute pics of our Christmas, in order...


Jade sprinking her "reindeer food" aka: cookie topping sprinkles


Vincent and Jade celebrating their new pajamas


Uh, not really sure about this one...



Cookies for Santa...



The standard opening presents picture...

And the cute suits...









Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are VERY cute suits! I love the pink and brown combination - my girls wear those colors a lot too. And that little tie just slays me. Hahaha!!!

Glad you had a Merry Christmas. When are we going to take all these childrens to the Children's Museum? Do you have a free day any time soon? We've got our family +2 pass, so I think we'd all get in free - Jade is under the age limit for having to pay, I think.

Love,
Amy