Friday, December 28, 2007

Weigh in Friday

Yes, I do still exist, I've just been enjoying a little free time with the family, and since Brian is off, my regular "computer hours" are now "sitting on the couch and eating hours."
Today is alas Weigh in Friday. Before I post my results, I'll remind my trusty readers that the average American gains 1-5 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years.
Today I weighed in at 150, which is one pound MORE than last week. Hooray for me, a weight GAIN. But I can't say I didn't expect it...
After months of being seemingly deprived of all that's good (well, almost) I figured I'd give myself a little treat over the holidays (read: the past week). I didn't completely gorge myself like I usually would except for Christmas day but I did indulge in a few cocktails that brought me over my 20 point daily limit. Add Christmas breakfast and dinner, and everything in between (Santa's chocolate chip cookies were pretty damn good - it must be the 2 sticks of butter...) and I'd say I didn't follow the rules so much this week.
The results, while a clear step back, weren't completely devastating. I've been back on track after Tuesday, and don't see any more major eating events in the near future...
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Brian said...

You look just fine sweetheart! One pound........no big deal at all, two more holiday parties to go....proud of you!

Love,

Brian