Friday, January 4, 2008

Weigh In Friday

Well, it's once again Weigh in Friday and I have good news to report. I'm down to 146... I actually lost 4 lbs. this week. This is significant because this week included exactly one (1) Christmas party at a BUFFET and one (1) New Years party. I watched my p's and q's all the other days, and apparently my body decided I wasn't giving up. I was kinda stuck around 149-150 for the past month, so maybe I'm back to losing now. We'll see.

In other news, I did some family portraits for some friends of mine... they have the most adorable kids in the world (well besides mine, and whoever's reading this, yours, too). You know what I mean. But they are photogenic and mostly cooperative. Here are a few of my favorites...
Remember... anyone who wants cute pictures like these of their kids.... I'm portable!! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the link to my website on the right side of the blog.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Almost 20 lbs.gone and you are looking mighty fine! Keep up the great work sweetheart, you have all of my support!

Love,
Brian