Friday, December 7, 2007

Weigh in Friday

I did it. A solid, positive 150 showed up on my scale this morning. With me standing on it! I lost another 2 pounds this week, and overcame a real hurdle. For some reason, even when I've dieted before 153 seems to be the number I get stuck at, so the 150 looked pretty damn good to me! This week was different than the first few in that it was the first week that I subtracted 2 points from my daily allowance. It was also the fist week since I started this that we didn't go out to eat at a restaurant. It came the end of the week, and I realized I still had over 30 "flex points" left. I ate snacks in the evenings, and indulged in a few "calming" drinks, and still had a bunch of points left over.
I'm sure that won't be the situation as soon as all these Christmas parties and stuff really kick in. So anyway, this plan continues to work for me and I feel great.
Till next Friday...

2 comments:

Brian said...

Proud of you sweetheart! Keep up the great work! (1/2 way to your goal).

Love,

Brian

Auntie said...

You really look like you weigh less than 150! Whatever, it's working!!