Friday, December 14, 2007

Weigh In Friday

Ok, so this week wasn't nearly as successful as the past few. I decreased my points to 20/day, which isn't very much. I kept track of my points well, at least I think I did, and my grand weight loss total was an impressive ZERO pounds. Nil. Nada. Nothing. Zilch.
I think I've hit that "plateau" which, naturally, is right at a major hurdle that I have really never overcome for more than a few days. I can't remember the last time when I was one-fourty something, and it wasn't related to water gain/loss.
I kinda expected this though. I knew at some point the pounds/week would taper off, and I guess now is the time.
Hopefully, next week will be better, but as Christmas carry-ins, parties, and gatherings are starting, it's going to be a rough couple of weeks for me.

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Don't give up. You look great!

Brian said...

Don't be at all discouraged sweetheart, you're doing great and looking great!

Love,
Brian