Friday, December 21, 2007

Weigh in Friday

Despite the fact that I ate like total poo this past week (to include one Christmas party with free booze and a 2 day trip to Lafayette), I somehow managed to lose another pound, putting me officially under the 150 mark. Needless to say, I was a bit surprised (but pleasantly) as I stepped onto the scale at home and saw the results. I was pretty sure that 1/2 pound cheeseburger, fries, spicy mayo, several "cocktails", loaded nachos, mozerella sticks, and the Triple X (Tri-Chi as it's known to the locals) Breakfast Special in the morning would've done me in. Guess not.

It felt great to eat like shit. Does that make sense? I guess I haven't really indulged in whatever I wanted since roughly October, so it felt good to put the points bracelet in the drawer and go out and enjoy myself. I suppose as long as I don't do it on a regular basis, or even a semi-regular basis, it's ok. Plus it quenched my craving for a big, fat, juicy cheeseburger for a while.
All right... now I'm hungry...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Great job sweetheart! We had a great time @ Purdue and ya still lost a pound. Looking fine.....

Love,

Brian