Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All I Want For Christmas...

Is my two front teeth (and someone to pay my Discover bill). This post serves a dual purpose. I got to test out my new studio lights, and I got a good pic of Vincent sans teeth. I thought it was so cute that he lost both of his front teeth for Christmas.
The only way I could convince him I needed him to pose (again) was to take a picture of him with his dozer. Actually, I shouldn't post this, because I only had really half of my lighting available (I'm waiting for a stand for a reflector for the right side) which is why the right side of his face is so heavily shadowed.... is that TMI? Just trust me :)

Oh well, it's still cute, and I had to put something on so my trusty readers didn't wonder where the hell I've been...

Tonight I need to finish up some Christmas stuff, and get started on my wrapping. Well, at least thinking/planning my wrapping. Ugh. This is the part of Christmas I hate...

No comments: