Friday, August 10, 2007

Ok, So They Were Staged...

Since Brian has been in South Bend all week for training, I have been home with the kids more than normal. I figure since he's not here, I can turn my home into a makeshift studio, and have it put back to normal (but what's normal?) by the time he gets home. It's the perfect setup!
I took a few more pictures in anticipation of needing a portfolio for my photography venture. Now all I need is a bridal party...
See, I have this really kick ass camera, so it helps me take good pictures. Not to mention that digital offers endless possibilities for adjusting images and adding special effects. The creative possibilities are virtually endless.

This blogger upload feature is going to be sending me syntax errors (read: profane messages). These pictures are almost 13 megapixels. I think the blogger system was set up mainly for people with camera phones. I swear, it takes about 3 minutes to upload each of the pictures.
Even if this makes me a net profit of $0 I am still having fun with it. There's something somewhat calming about taking pictures for me. Lord knows I need something calming here and there.
Ok that's too weird. As I was uploading another picture, the thing timed out and gave me some code for why it can't upload my pictures.
I'll put more on some other time, I guess. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Try downloading Picasa (it's free, via google), and then use it to upload your pictures (hit the "blogger" button). It automagically shrinks them.

Love,
Amy