Thursday, August 9, 2007

Home Invasion


Vincent is at the age where he really likes to dress up. We've had regular visits from Mr. Incredible, Spiderman, Batman, and now, Elmo and Cookie Monster. The kids were playing upstairs when I was informed that Jade wanted to put on the Cookie Monster suit...

They had so much fun running around and around the island in the kitchen, I thought I had to take a picture. Jade wouldn't keep the hood part up, but she's still cute none the less.

I don't have a whole lot of new information for my blog today. Let's see... I have a horse show on Sunday, Brian has fireworks on Saturday all day, a birthday party, uh, what else? I dunno.
We've just been busy with that summer-get-stuff-done kind of stuff. I have to work later on tonight. Maybe something exciting will happen there. Oh yeah, they caught the escapee in Montana. I knew that wouldn't take long with as stupid as he was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, Jade & Vincent look so cute in those outfits!! Those were the days...