Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And Nobody Even Called...

I haven't posted in over a week. Now people. I didn't even get one single solitary phone call to check if I still existed. Believe it or not, that was actually questionable as of a few days ago. I had a range of illnesses, back to back. None terribly horrendous, nonetheless, they were seemingly endless. I'm on antibiotics now, so hopefully it'll be enough to push me over the edge to getting better-dom. I lost my voice (my real one) last week which seemed good enough reason to not post either. I figured since no one could hear me in person, why should they hear my cyber-voice?
In all reality, I have just been way busy, when I haven't been trying to sleep off the plague. I didn't think this photography thing was going to be such a big hit and it has kept me up quite late as of recently. I really need to get Brian trained on file management and basic editing... because at this point I definitely can't afford an actual employee. I'll post some interesting pics tonight, after the monkeys are in bed.
Vincent has some really cool artwork, I have a few pictures, and also a new one of my new high speed client-proofing friendly computer setup. Stay tuned.
Oh yeah, It's WFMW tomorrow, too....

1 comment:

Amy said...

For what it's worth, I knew you were sick. I figured the last thing you wanted to do while trying to keep all the plates spinning with laryngitis was blog!!

We've got it too. Ugh. Antibiotics all around.

Glad you're feeling better, and glad that your photography thing is taking off. YAY!

Love,
Amy