Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fun Is The Word

This past Valentine's Day, since my valentine was protecting the safety of others, I spent the day with an old friend, the kids, and her family. We'd been talking about going to the Children's Museum for a while now, so finally, we got there. The kids had so much fun, and it was a great time of year to go, too, as everyone has a little "cabin fever" from being inside so much.

I'm posing a few pics. The best part of the whole trip was that everyone was completely exhausted (including the grown ups) by the time we got home, and they slept like logs all night.
Even more, we only spent a few hours there, and hardly even scratched the surface as far as seeing what there was to see. I'm excited to go back. I was very impressed with the place. You'd think they built it just for kids or something...

No comments: