Friday, February 15, 2008

Weigh In Friday

It's Friday (at least for a few more hours) and I actually did weigh in this morning. To my surprise, I lost another 2 pounds, which puts me within 6 pounds of my target weight. Yay! For a few weeks there I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either. I was pretty sure I just really needed to start exercising to give my body that extra boost to get over whatever rut it was in. Turns out, this past week I ate a little more than I had been, and I ended up losing. I'm wondering if it was just my body telling me, "Hey, we're starving here... how about a little food?" Not that I was starving myself, but maybe I was just trying too hard. I feel like I'm too close, and I am hell bent to see 135 register on the scale, with me standing on it.
I'll update the end of the weeks events this weekend. I'm going to chill for a while, since I worked for like, a million hours today...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Looking wonderful hon, almost there. Keep up the great work, I'm totally proud of you!

Love,

Brian