Friday, February 22, 2008

Weigh In Friday

I'm such a loser. Well, not really but lets just say a took a slight deviation from my 20 point per day weight watchers regimen... and it showed. I gained a whopping 3 pounds this week. At least I know exactly why. After a Saturday birthday party of standing around snacking on chips veggies and dip, chip dip, and other various bad-for-yous, Brian and I decided to celebrate V-tines day by going out to eat. At a very yummy, butter filled place. The kind of place where real chefs make real food. The true fact of the matter is that butter makes things taste better. So they use like, a lot of it. I'm sure the two martinis and the toffee cheesecake afterwards didn't help. This on top of the Ghirardelli chocolate squares I got for valentines day (who can resist that!!!) the box of chocolates brought in unanimously to work, a Valentine's Day visit to my friend Amy in Lafayette, then dinner out Thursday night; it was just at the point where I said, "screw it." I've been pretty good most of the time so far. I may as well just go on a total binge and get it out of my system. So that's exactly what I did.
While you're at it, check out Allisa's new blog... she's due with her 2nd TODAY and she's not in the hospital yet, as far as I know. Bring on the labor fairies... on think she's really ready for this to be over...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Not a loser at all sweetheart.....you're still looking awesome. We did enjoy some pretty "healthy" meals that week......Dish and Kelseys......fun dates!

Love you,
Brian