Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Fruits of our Labors







Here are some pictures of the landscaping we did. See, I wasn't lying when I said we needed a about 10 illegals! That would have made life much better. That way, I could have been sitting on the deck sipping something and saying, "Jose, could you please move that 3,000 pound boulder left a couple of inches?" Instead, it was like, "Brian, I think it needs to go over a few inches, 1, 2, 3, ok, push ---groan groan---, alright, no don't put it down yet..." and so on. Oh well. It was a bonding experience.
Yeah, whatever.



4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That looks awesome!! I wish I could find the time, money, and inclination to do something to our yard. It's a disaster.

Unknown said...

I like what you did to your yard, it looks great! It looks like it must've taken lots of hard work too.

Auntie said...

The pictures are great, but they don't do it justice. It looks even better in person. It's obvious that MANY hours of hard work went into the project. Now you can sit back and sip that drink!

littlegeo said...

i think your home's really cool! i happened to click onto your blog and it brightened up the 30mins i spent looking thru some of the posts. ^^