Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We Got It!!

Well, it's official. We came to an agreement on the property in Colorado and are officially in the process of completing all the paperwork to get it official. Luckily because of technology, we'll be able to do the closing via internet and mail. Even though I'd love to go back there, financially it makes a lot more sense to do it this way. I think we'll probably go back out there next summer with the kids.

My life has been like a crazy person lately. It seems like for the next few weeks before my surgery everything I should do in June, July, and August is getting crammed into the next two weeks. It's a good busy though... my photography is responsible for much of the chaos.

I have a Senior whose pictures I just picked up and who will be coming to get them Friday. I have a meeting with a couple about a wedding right before that the same day. I have body safety tomorrow in Chesterton. Saturday, I have family portraits at the beach with another family and on Sunday I have to work the Indy 500. Then I have another senior coming to proof and order her pictures, another couple coming about a wedding on Tuesday, a wedding rehearsal on Thursday, and a wedding on Saturday. Finish it off with engagement pictures on Sunday - and voila! It's June!!!

Geez. I'll be really lucky if I don't forget SOMETHING. This with all the documents that need signed, the checks that need gotten from the bank...

At least it's keeping my mind off my impending doom, mostly. It kinda sucks that I feel mostly good right now and I know that I won't feel mostly good afterwards. Hopefully, though, this will keep me from having another major episode like in April when sitting on the toilet was a painful task. Putting on socks? Forget it.

Anyway. Since it's now official that we are going to be property owners in Colorado, I'll get the other pics I took of the lot prepped and put up for all to see!!! Yay!

No comments: