Saturday, May 3, 2008

So There You Have It...

We went to Wal Mart today to get a few groceries. While in the check out line Vincent, of course, had to have an in depth conversation with the clerk. She was pretty friendly. Actually, she was kind of annoying friendly. I just wanted to say, "Look, lady, it's been a long day and I still have a ton of stuff to do, so can we cut it with the chit chat and let's get bagging." But I didn't.
I think it was only after Vincent's oral dissertation that she realized Jade was actually in the shopping cart. She exclaimed with her high pitched, overly friendly Wal Mart employee voice, "Well, hi there princess!!!"
This face is what she got in return with a stern (and convincing) reply. "I am NOT a princess."
And no, I've never told her to say that...

3 comments:

The Schnicks said...

Just wanted to let you know that I posted my meme this morning. Sorry I can't pass it on...you tagged that only other person I know who blogs! Hope you have a great day and are feeling okay!

Lee

The Saunders Family said...

Oh Maria loves to make that glaring face too...mainly when people are in her face...she gets so much attention at church, they have to make comment on every thing the poor kid does...poor pastor's kid, she won't get away with anything.

The Saunders Family said...

oh, and my meme should be up before the night is over
jessica