Thursday, May 1, 2008

Meme

Amy just tagged me for a meme, so I'd better be a good blogger and play along.

Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my random things:
1) I think it's absolutely hilarious when my daughter misbehaves. Mainly, I think this is because I totally can relate to what she does and when she does it. I think she's my clone.
2) My idea of a vacation is camping in a hot tent, with a hot camp fire, riding hot horses all day, then sitting outside all night with a cold beer.
3) My favorite movie is quite possibly Braveheart.
4) One of my biggest regrets is not staying in touch with friends from high school and college. Hi Sean!!!
5) I subscribe to several magazines; Horse and Rider, Creating Keepsakes, and Real Simple.
6) The thought of scuba diving totally freaks me right out. I'm pretty sure it's one thing in life that I quite possibly will never do.

Now I'm tagging Allisa and Jessica. Since the only other blog I subscribe to on a regular basis is my tagger, sorry, but I don't know 4 other bloggers to tag.

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

(hopped from Pretty Babies)

Braveheart is AWESOME.

I'm really looking forward to camping with the little one when she's older. Right now it would be chaos. Too many questions: Tote formula? Cloth Diapers? Bottom line, though, is that I would retreat to the mountains well before I would play at the beach.

Thanks for playing! (I'm the one that tagged Amy)