Friday, April 18, 2008

A Busy Weekend

I have a pretty busy weekend coming up. This Saturday a girl that I took senior pictures for is coming over to proof and order, then on Sunday I have an engagement shoot with my next wedding couple. Sunday is supposed to be really nice weather around here, so hopefully we'll get lucky. I have actually had two pretty good (as far as my back goes) days too. It's been a while - I actually forgot what it feels like to feel somewhat normal. I'm glad about that. Not that I'm suicidal or anything, but this experience has made me realize how people in chronic severe pain just want to die. It really does affect your emotions and your general well being. Ya know, just kind of wears on you after a while.
I'm also trying to update my website. Actually, I'm totally redoing my website so it'll look entirely different once it gets done.

We closed on our refinance for the house and should be getting our Colorado land money by Tuesday. It's hard to believe that's less than 4 weeks away. We also made reservations for my birthday at this lodge. We got a 2 room condo for the night, and are planning on hanging out in Breckenridge for the night. Eat somewhere nice, relax in the hot tub, just enjoy the mountains and the gorgeous town... I can't wait. Especially now since our June plans are pretty much totally kaboshed (is that a word?). I don't think we'll be doing any camping and horse trail riding by the end of June with this surgery thing and all, so even more reason to make a mini-vacation out of what was mostly a business trip of sorts.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better! I just was about to get myself a glass of wine, so naturally I thought of you, and then you popped into my google reader.

Cheers!

Love,
Amy