Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Stuff Is Cool | Bodybugg

Even though I don't have a ton of weight to lose, I just can't bring myself to do Weight Watchers again. I just don't have the desire, and the thought of it is unpleasant, and thats definitely no way to start...

So during my most recent visit to my uber-cool friend, Wendy, I was introduced to her Bodybugg, that little widget thing that they were (are?) using on the Biggest Loser... click on the photo to see more about it.

Actually, she told me about this thing months ago, and I researched it a bit then but couldn't quite bring myself to drop the coin for it. So when we went to Dayton, she was telling me about her and her husband's AMAZING success with the system, and how easy (and accurate) it is to use. She showed me the online program, and the relative ease in which one enters their calories/foods intake. I looked at her little graph on the website and it showed a "better than goal" decline. She swore by it, so I figured I'd give it a run. I just got the whole thing hooked up and running last night so today will be my first full day on it. This morning, I actually measured my coffee creamer, which I didn't love, but I'll get used to coffee flavored coffee I suppose.

I'll keep updating to let you all know how this goes... right now I need to get showered and ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: