Friday, May 28, 2010

A Barn!




It's hard to believe that just Wednesday, there was nothing here. By 2pm today, this is part of my property. Amazing. The barn is done, now I have another boat load of work in front of me getting ready for move in day on Monday. All the wood is here to build 2 sides of my stalls (the sides that don't have metal grates or doors) and I'll be getting going on that after the wedding this weekend. Shouldn't take real long, really, it's just nailing planks to the walls, right?

So if there's anyone out there dying to nail planks to walls, let me know. I'm working Sunday and Monday if needed (hint hint).

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wait a minute! You didn't mention nailing anything when I agreed to come up Sunday. Tricky, Country Mouse, very tricky!

I'll be in charge of bringing you beer, because I am pretty hopeless with tools as you learned in episode 1: Amy Helps Jen Hang Towel Bars, Etc.

It's going to be really hot in there, isn't it?

Looks great, though. Guess I'll skip the manicure tomorrow.

Love,
City Mouse

The Saunders Family said...

wow, that was fast! Hope you get some helpers, if not I am sure the kids would love to pound nails...on second thought that may be not be the best plan! ;)