Sunday, March 8, 2009

An Interview With Vincent...


I put this on my Facebook page, too. I thought it was pretty cute, and I'm not feeling very creative today...

A conversation with Vincent, age 6.5

1. What is something mom always says to you?
“Don't be wild.”

2. What makes mom happy?
“When I follow directions.”

3. What makes mom sad?
“When I say I don't love you.” (That is, when HE says I don't love you to ME...)

4. How does your mom do to make you laugh?
“Scratch my back."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
“I don't know.”

6.How old is mom?
“48." (Uhhh...)

7. How tall is your mom?
“17." (After touching random points on my body)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Sit and do the computer.”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
“Go to the barn”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“For taking me out to dinner."

11. What is your mom really good at?
“Building things and being a police officer."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"That one's hard. You're not good at building showers."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
“You catch bad guys”

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
“Pizza."

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“When you help me clean my room up."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Tom the cat."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
“We go to the park sometimes."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
“We both have the same colored hair.”

19. How are you and your mom different?
“We have different colored eyes.”

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“Just because."

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“To Burger King." (What? I hate Burger King...)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Extremely cute! I just have one question...

If you're Tom the cat, who is Jerry?

Love,
Amy

GlassFlowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.