Friday, July 4, 2008

Widowed

My husband has left me for a size 6 with a bigger bang and a huge rack.

Around the Fourth of July we really celebrate independence. Independence from family duties, that is. I think my husband is one of the few people who actually use VACATION days to blow stuff up. Right now he's setting up the Valpo city show. Yesterday, he worked at the Hebron show, and for the past who knows how long, he's been hovering over his catalogs, watching his hours of video, and trying to engage me in fireworks discussions. This year, he's totally the head dude in charge of the city show here, which is something he's never been left to do all on his own. That's a picture I took of him settung up last year. I imagine this year doesn't look a whole lot different.

I thought I'd include my favorite pic from last nights show. I'll blog more from tonights if any turn out. Pray for no wind. I've yet to have "ideal" firework photo shooting conditions.

If I can figure it out, I may even post a video...

1 comment:

The Saunders Family said...

Okay, I finally got the meme done...sorry, life is a bit crazy ehre! Hope you are recovering nicely.
jess