Monday, July 28, 2008

Enter __________ (nameless)

After a momentary lapse of reason, this is what I came home with today. It wasn't actually that sporadic - it's a thought that has been being tossed around for a few weeks around here. As one would imagine, it was a thought that was taken a little more seriously by some than others.

So we welcome another border collie. It's a she, and she remains nameless at this point. I imagine when we have enough choices to actually vote on, I may post the options. We may just decide, as it probably needs a name before I'd give ample time for my readers to vote.

Well, this will definitely let me know who still reads this blog... I expect a few interesting comments on this one!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awwwwww!!! Jeez, is she the cutest or WHAT?

My first thought was Molly.

Second thought was Snoopy. I know Snoopy was a boy. I don't care.

Third thought was Freckles.

I LOVE HER! What does Kirby think?

Love,
Amy

The Schnicks said...

Are you smoking CRACK!!! I don't want to hear any complaints about dogs digging holes or eating your stuff.

The Saunders Family said...

enter another monkey! Life will be a bit interesting with a wee mite to watch out for...my mom brought her puppy to our house while she watch Maria and I came home to 4 dolls, a puzzle and basket that had all met Spencer's teeth...I was annoyed especially since the dolls had waited about 15years in storage for my very own little girl! grrrr...dogs!

Unknown said...

Jen, You need to rename Kirby Gunner and you will have the perfect police dog pair!