Saturday, September 15, 2007

Well, I'm back at training. This time, though, I'm a little farther from home than I was before. To the tune of approximately 781.38 miles. No, opportunists, my husband is still at home, so don't even try to break into my house.
Here I am in lovely Albany, NY at yet another Holiday Inn. I'm about to go check out the ammenities here, but thought I'd let my faithful bloggers know that I'm gone. This time I get a room mate (woo hoo). I told Brian I only have two requirements... that she likes men (or, man, at least) and that she speaks English. This is just for my own protection. Not that I have anything against people who don't meet these criteria, I just feel it would make the week very long if I had to share a 6'x6' bathroom with a Russian dyke... how's that for the imagination?

No comments: