Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stoked

Alright, I'm stoked. This seminar totally kicked ass. I can't go into tons of detail right now, but I'm putting in a few pics, and I'll let the internet do the talking. The first picture is me (of course) with Dr. Henry Lee. The second is a picutre of me, again, with Dr. Michael Baden (left) and Dr. Lowell Levine. I have to say, it's humbling and honorable to be side by side with unarguably the best of the best in your profession. I'll expand on the experience when I have more time (I have to get to the banquet...).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you're having fun! I saw Brian directing traffic at the new roundabout. He didn't look too happy. I'm sure it was because he was missing you. I would've stopped, but people are having a hard enough time figuring that thing out, without me stopping and clogging the thing up.

I totally hope that the banquet has a forensics theme... I can think of all kinds of creepy Halloween party foods that would work really well at that sort of thing. :)

Love,
Amy