Saturday, July 17, 2010

Holy Cow! That Was Fun!



Yesterday we had plans to grill out and go to the county fair... until I got a call from Rick at 2:15 that went something like this...

"Hey whatcha doin tonight?"
"Uh, I thought we were going out... grilling..."
"Well get over here now. We're going to see Brad Paisley and the bus is leaving in 45 minutes."

So I made record time (and that's no joke) getting ready and getting over to the house - we jumped on the party bus and were off to Chi town for the concert! We had a great time and hung out with some really cool friends. I think partially what added to the excitement was that I didn't even know where we were going until we were actually on our way there but I figured I was hanging out with a bunch of cops, what's the worst thing that can happen, right? (ha)

Darius Rucker opened the show and even that was awesome. Paisley played and played and we danced and danced to the point that I'm actually sore today from it. But anyway, if anyone was wondering why I disappeared off the planet for oh, 18 hours or so, thats what happened to me! Thanks everyone! I had a wonderful time! :)

1 comment:

Janet said...

This has to be your new profile picture...it is soooo you!