Thursday, January 14, 2010

Progress!

So, pics of the new house are forthcoming. I finally got my microwave installed and the television wires are run behind the wall (Thanks, Les!). Tonight I got some of the final pictures put up on the wall. I have a boat load of cleaning to do, and a few more trips to the crawl space, and I think I'm d.o.n.e. At least with the inside of the house, till spring hits. Then I will definitely have my work cut out for me out doors...

Until then, though, things are starting to look like a real actual house around here! I have guests coming from far away lands this weekend (Dayton, OH) so I figure I'll do a good cleaning after that's over, and get some decent pics taken.

Oh yeah. And I ordered my blinds, which is a good thing. Whomever said something about living in a glass house was right. I'm actually getting used to the thought that I'm exposing my home life to any interested party traveling down the street here. Scary. I hope those babies come in soon. By the way... blinds are expensive! Sheesh! Not only that, but it took over an hour to get them ordered and squared away at Lowes. And I thought I was making it easy by only ordereing one style, one brand, two different colors.

So that's my progress. I'm super excited about the microwave and my jump back into modern living. I can't even tell the number of times I actually prepared an entire plate of food and turned to put it in the microwave that wasn't there... lol...

Anyway. I'm gonna catch up on the internet that I've so been neglecting, listen to a little music, and enjoy this glass of wine I just poured... night all!

No comments: