Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Miss!

We celebrated Jade's birthday early, and I'm posting this late, so I figured I'd even it all out that way! Actually, I have no excuse for posting this late... other than I've been crazy busy finishing up the last of my weddings and engagement sessions for the year.

Anyway, we had Jade's birthday party here at the house. Had a good time eating and visiting with our families, and Jade had a good time with her brother and her closest friends eating cake and enjoying her presents. She decided she wanted a "My Little Pony" birthday this year, after what seemed like hours of sitting online looking at different possibilities. It made it easy though, because My Little Pony stuff is pretty plentiful round here...

Here are a few pictures of the day - despite the little sty or whatever she had on her eye that week... I think they turned out pretty cute!!





No comments: