Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The End!!

My wedding season is officially over until at least March (as of now with my current bookings). I have a TON of pictures to process and post, a ton of albums to do, a ton of prints to order... but as far as generating more pictures - I'm pretty much done. I had a infant session scheduled tonight which went amazingly well, and have a family shoot scheduled for next week weather permitting. Then it's crunch time.

I plan on locking myself in my office for at least a week. Maybe more.

Hopefully now that the chaos is subsiding, I'll be able to get back to blogging and posting a little more frequently. So far next year, it looks like mid-year (May/June) is setting up to be my busy time *sigh*... at least I'm as busy as I want to be!!!

Well, I'm off do download some pics... and so it begins...

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!