Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!

Today is Brian’s 41st birthday!!! Happy Birthday honey! I love you!!!

This year’s celebration is slightly less interesting than last years, which was a huge bash at the house and a Rolex watch…

This year we’re going to Kelsey’s for dinner, sans kids, and to Brown County to break in his birthday present



for a weekend of relaxing and trail riding. The weather’s supposed to be perfect, unlike last year which was 100 degrees – and our campsite was right in the sun. This year we planned ahead a little better and got a large site that backs up to the woods and a creek with tons of shade, especially in the morning.

Everyone help me in wishing him a good one!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! Last year was the best party ever, I wish you'd turn 40 every year! Enjoy Brown County, and feel free to stop at our house if you need a pit stop. :)

Jen said...

We can just put the horses in your back yard...

The Saunders Family said...

did you change up your blog...or was I just never very observant...I like the brown anyway!
Have a good weekend, we are going camping in a couple week's for my hubby's birthday, with all his family, uh, yeah that should be a real blast!

The Schnicks said...

Happy B-Day Brian. Sorry I can't write much. I have to go check the answering machine. I must have missed the call inviting us to go to Kelsey's.

Brian said...

Thanks sweetheart.....Love you!

Brian