Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Morning

I love lazy Saturdays. I have a few picture orders to organize and get done, an album to edit, but essentially nothing else to do today! I made the kids some french toast this morning with that yummy "Texas Toast" bread that you can't always find, we laid around a little, I'm cleaning in bits and pieces, and other than that, we're chillin! It's little Lauren's birthday party today, so we'll head to Valpo later to celebrate with them... yay!

Anyway. I think I'm gonna get busy checking my internets, sipping my coffee, and enjoying this relaxing day!

2 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Jen, it was good to see you today...and the kiddos. Maria had a blast playing with Jade, aka "that girl". Hope you have a great end to your weekend!

The Schnicks said...

We also had fun with you all! It's always nice to get togheter and "play"! We need to do that more often!