Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too Cute

I think I posted a few years ago about what pleasure I get out of looking at the drawings that kids make. I just love the stage where everyone is just a big head with arms and legs, eyes, and a smiley face. Jade's totally in that stage right now, and she just loves to fill up the page with pictures of people. I guess only she knows who it is she's drawing, because they all look the same to me. Here's one of her most recent creations, titled "Family Portrait".



This is one of Vincent's recent school assignments, which I found particularly amusing because of ALL the things he's said he's going to be, the one thing he's never mentioned (or at least hasn't mentioned very much) is that he's going to be a police officer. Translated, it says, "When I grow up I want to be a policeman and catch bad guys and take them to jail." Just love the drawing with the little red and blue "lights" on top...

No comments: