Monday, October 27, 2008

Shooting Horses (Schnick, this one's for you!)

I recently moved our horses to a new barn. If anyone's been reading this blog, you'd already know that. As a sort of gettin' ta' know ya' ;D (Palin-ites, eat your hearts out) at the new place and to try something completely new, I offered to take pictures of horses and/or their owners. A few people actually agreed to be my guinea pigs (as I was a creative-horse-shot virgin, believe it or not... not about the virgin... nevermind...)
So here were a few of my favs from the day - it was like 30 degrees out and the wind was blowing about 50 miles an hour - but we had fun anyway...





2 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

jen,
those are amazing...makes me wish I had a horse just to get some cool pics like that!

The Schnicks said...

Looks like a lot of good glue to me.